Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.5.2 : Lack of incremental compilation feedback

To run ajc incrementally with Ant, the incremental tagfile
option was developed to work around problems piping input
and output through Ant, esp. when forking.  Now that
forking is not as necessary as it was under Eclipse and Ant
pipes probably work, we can look at hooking them up.  In
the meantime, use the incremental tagfile option discussed
in the iajc ant task documentation.

Wes