[aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.5.2 : Lack of incremental compilation feedback

Hello Everyone,

I simply add incremental="true" to my ant iajc task to attempt to use incremental compilation. The first compile appears to complete fine as I see:

[iajc]  press enter to recompile, r to rebuild, q to quit:

as part of the ant processing. However, if I hit enter, or r, or q, I do not see the

[iajc]  press enter to recompile, r to rebuild, q to quit:

line again informing me that that compilation attempt is completed and iajc awaiting the next request. I also don't see anything in bugzilla noting this type of behavior. Does anyone believe this is specific to my environment, or that this is in fact a known issue in AspectJ 1.5.2?

Thanks,

Doug

Back to the top