[aspectj-users] separated java and aspectj projects

Hi,

I have a pure Java project and now I want to complete it with an aspect. I am running eclipse 3.1 and I followed the instructions for using linked source folders. But when I execute the program then my pointcut never becomes active and when I go to the source of the Java code, then I do not see a cross reference. However, using 'organize imports' within the aspect adds automatically the correct import. So, the aspect must see or at least know :) where to look for the class...

Do you have any hints on what I have done wrong?

Is it a problem that the Java project didn't have its own source and output folders from the beginning? I created a new project with this feature and set the original path as source folder (still containing both, java and class files).

Cheers,
Andreas

Back to the top