Re: [aspectj-users] compile error with declare parents

Please raise a bug and we'll look into it - i suspect I know what it is.

On 07/07/06, Christophe DELHORBE <cdelhorb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Using aspectJ 1.5 and JDK 6b2, this code :

public class MyClass

public aspect BCSAspect
  declare parents : MyClass extends java.beans.context.BeanContextSupport;

gives me a compile error saying that the method toArray([[T) must be implemented in MyClass, whereas toArray(Object) is implemented in BeanContextSupport.
Note: if MyClass extends BeanContextSupport directly instead of using an aspect, everything is fine of course. Since BeanContextSupport is not abstract, there should be no problem.
aspectj-users mailing list