[aspectj-users] Iajc task - Excluding packages from being compiled

Hi all,

I'm using AspectJ 1.5.1a and I'm having some trouble with the iajc task
when compiling my classes which I want to instrument with compile time
aspects. This is what my ant target looks like:

	<iajc sourceroots="${sources}:${resources}"
    		destdir="${classes}"
		includes="com/mypackage/mypackage1/**"
	    	excludes="com/mypackage/exclude/**"
    		fork="true"
	    	deprecation="off"
    		debug="${compile.debug}"
    		X="noInline">
    		<classpath refid="project.class.path"/>
    	</iajc>

This task works fine for weaving aspects at compile time.
However, I want to be able to exclude some of the source files in the
${sources} and ${resources} directories. I thought I'd be able to use
the includes and excludes attributes as per the usual javac convention
in ant. This doesn't seem to work though as everything in ${sources} and
${resources} gets compiled.

Is there any way I can achieve what I'm looking to do.

As an aside, does anyone know where I can download the source for
AspectJ - I looked on the http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj site, but I
didn't have any luck finding the source for 1.5.1a

Thanks

Sean

Back to the top