[aspectj-users] OutOfMemryError LTW

When using the load time weaving agent, I'm runing into OutOfMemory errors. I think that it could be that some of my classes refer to so many other classes that the bytecode intrumentation pieces are running of heap weaving the aspects.

Is there any debugging or anything I can do to confirm this? Or aleviate it? I have a 96M heap which is plenty when the app runs w/o weaving on...

- Eric