[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [aspectj-users] Change flow of program in Advice
- From: "Eric Bodden" <eric.bodden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 12:37:48 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcaSBuWBSKxy29/rTHS3Q/ywdNmT9gAJRxjw
- Thread-topic: [aspectj-users] Change flow of program in Advice
Hmmm, I don't really see how this question has anything to do with
> I want to change control flow of a program when my specified
> in advice section holds.
> for example : before a call to pop method in Stack, i want to check
> that Stack is not empty. if it's empty execution of program must
> How can i stop my program ?
What about this?
throw new AssertionViolatedException("Stack is empty: " + stack);
You might find our work on trace assertions useful:
Sable Research Group, McGill University