Re: [aspectj-users] eclipse automatic imports

Hi,

This is not a known bug, it should be working. I pasted your example
line into a test program and it seemed to work ok for me. Make sure
the cursor is somewhere within "Main" when selecting Add Imports. You
could also try the Organize Imports action from anywhere in the file.
If you still can't get it working, please raise a bug with a complete
test file, via the link here:

http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt/bugs.php

Please also mention the version of AJDT and the version of Eclipse you
are using.

Regards,

Matt.