Re: [aspectj-users] Problems with jars and aspectj

Title: Signature
Hi,

thanks for the reply.

I found the problem, the two aspect that i use in the two jar have de same name :(

So when they run one jar, with the aspect they run the aspect of the other jar.
And because the advisors are diferente names they can't find the advise and the occurs the error MethodNotFound

Marco thanks for helping ;)

Cheers,
    João Cerdeira

Marco Mistroni wrote:
Hello,
  have you tried to 're-weave' all the classes /jars that are supposed to be 'intercepted' by your aspects?
can you do a build-clean  and try again?

hth
  marco