Re: [aspectj-users] question on eclipse visualisation of aspects

Hi Wim,

On the toolbar of the Visualiser view there is a "C" class icon, and a
package icon to the left of it. These are toggle buttons, so if you
select package mode, then select your project, you will see all the
classes in your project at once, with each column representing a
package, with the classes in that package rearranged down the column.

Regards,

Matt.