[aspectj-users] question on eclipse visualisation of aspects

Hi,

I'm using Eclipse 3.1 with AJDT plugin. When I write an aspect, and I swith to the "aspect perspective", I get the bars representing my java classes with the colored lines representing my aspects. However, I need to select a package first from the list that appears on the left side. I want to see all classes in my project at once, not just one package at a time. How can I do this? I tried selecting all packages, but that does not work, the center view still displays "select a package" and no bars are drawn.

regards,

Wim

Back to the top