RE: [aspectj-users] If pointcut and side effects

> before() : p1() {...}
>
> after() : p2() {...}
>
> Here, the after advice has precedence over the before advice, so
> according to the appendix B in the programming guide the after advice
> should run first (although its body will of course run last).

Now you've gotta explain to us what's the difference between running an
advice an running its body, I guess... I am confused.

before-advice run of course before the joinpoint and after-advice after
the joinpoint. This has nothing to do with prescedence.

Eric

--
Eric Bodden
Sable Research Group, McGill University