RE: [aspectj-users] Logging enabled check idea

Oh... and forgot to mention: Of course you also get into all sorts of
trouble for example when using around advice, which get the *evaluated*
arguments passed as arguments to the advice body. So even if you had
more powerful compilers that could find out all objects possibly
reaching the joinpoint for you, it would not much sense semantically to
intercept them with around.

Eric