From: Wim Deblauwe <wim.deblauwe@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Vincent Jorrand <vjorrand@xxxxxxxxx>; aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, June 6, 2006 1:22:12 PM
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] Logging enabled check idea

The idea of this check is that it avoids the string concatenation that is usally happening during logging.

You are right this might not provide a benifit in all situations. This is more a test case to see what aspectj can do. It would be interesting to benchmark this a bit to find out if it could provide a benifit.

Anyway, as I said, it is all about learning aspectj for me.

regards,

Wim