Re: [aspectj-users] If pointcut and side effects

Is it correct then to say that in the absence of if pointcuts with side effects, the evaluation order does not matter? No other pointcut than if can have side effects?

I understand you wonder where I want to go with this :) I'm doing analysis of control and data dependencies in relation to faults in pointcuts, and in such a scenario it could be useful to be able to state things about control and data dependencies between the different conditions of a pointcut. But relying on implementation decisions is probably a bad thing anyway.

Jon