[aspectj-users] Withincode pointcut??

Hi Eric,

Perhaps could you help me on the following question that I posted on the
mailing list of AspectJ users....
NAdia

Please could you help me on this:

Why a pointcut of the form execution(* *.*(..)) && call (* *.*(..)) doesn't
match any where. I thought till now that if I have a call to a method f in a
method g as a first instruction, there will be a matching because the first
instruction will be the call and will correspond also to the start of the
method execution???

Finally I realized that it was not the case.

Is is right to say then that a pointcut p= execution(* *.*(..))&& pt1 (where
pt1 is a simple poinctut) can match only if pt1 is either a this, target,
within and args pointcut??? and will not match for set, get, call,....

Thank you for any help

Nadia.

Back to the top