[aspectj-users] Re: [NEWSDELIVER] inner classes/interface in aspects

Jimisola,

The following will compile and run but the eager parser in the Java editor will show errors and "red squiggles". Try explicitly opening any Java class that explicitly references an aspect using the AspectJ/Java editor. I have copied the mailing list where you may have more luck in future with answers to questions.

public aspect Aspect {

        static interface Interface {

        }
}

public class Class implements Aspect.Interface {

                Aspect.aspectOf();
        }
}

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx

http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/