Re: [aspectj-users] getSessionContext()

It sounds like you really need to reach the target *object* (not the class). The cleanest way is to bind it in your advice:

e.g.
before(StatelessBean sb) : your_pointcut() && target(sb) {

  sb.getSessionContext().rollback();

}

If you want to access it via the join point object you can do that too:

before() : your_pointcut() {

  StatelessBean sb = (StatelessBean) thisJoinPoint.getTarget ();

}

Having an entity bean extend "StatelessBean" sounds interesting... but I'll leave that part with you!