Re: [aspectj-users] Re: ajdt_1.3.1_for_eclipse_3.1

On 18/05/06, Raphael.Drai@xxxxxxxxxxx <Raphael.Drai@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Matt,
First, I woul like to thank you for your prompt response.
I saw Adrian Colyer  comments and it seems that we are very close to get a
solution.
Does it is an issue of ADJT eclipse plugin or AspectJ?

Both - one bug for each.

Do you kown in which release (and when approximately) the solution will be
delivered?

I hope to get it into AJDT 1.4 for Eclipse 3.2, which is planned for a
July release (shortly after the release of Eclipse 3.2 itself).

It will appear in the development builds as soon as we have something
working, which could be any day now.

Regards,

Matt.

Back to the top