[aspectj-users] getSessionContext()

Hi all,

I' m wondring how to reach the target class in an aspect in order to call the method: getSessionContext().rollback while throwing an exception!
The target class is an entityBean and extend  the statlessBean class that defines de the method getSessionContext().
I tried to use something like :  thisJoinPointStaticPart.getSourceLocation();  or

 Signature sig = thisJoinPointStaticPart.getSignature();
Class cl = ((SignatureClass)sig).getClass()

but, still can't reach the target proprly.

Any suggestion please?
thank you!

Mouna

Back to the top