Re: [aspectj-users] VerifyError: is this a bug?

er, yes a VerifyError signals a bug.  ould you open a bug and attach the offending class produced by the AspectJ compiler?  If the class can be loaded by a normal JVM, perhaps the JDO tool class enhancer gacks on it or causes the problem.  It might help to know what aspects are affecting the class as well.  If you don't want to attach the .class, you can see if you can see the offending constant by using javap, e.g.,

  java5/bin/javap -verbose {class}

But sometimes it's not the constant value that's wrong but the index...

Thanks -
Wes