[aspectj-users] aspect reweaving error

Hi Adrian,

Thank you very much for your reply. But It did not solve my problem.
I want to weave aspect2.jar only in woven_hello1.jar, My goal is to weave aspect2.jar and remove previously woven aspect1.jar from binary. Is it possible?
Sorry my goal was not clear from previous mail.

As I have mentioned in my previous mail I have the aop.xml which look as below,
which is placed in my 1st time woven archive, woven_hello1.jar,
<aspectj>
  <aspects>
  <aspect name="aspect1"/>
  </aspects>
</aspectj>

I have also tried,
<aspectj>
  <aspects>
  <aspect name="aspect1"/>
  <aspect name="aspect2"/>
  </aspects>
</aspectj>

Both above case did not work.

I am executing the command as below,

COMMAND: ajc -inpath woven_hello1.jar -aspectpath aspect2.jar -outjar woven_hello2.jar

I am getting same old error,
woven_hello1.jar [error] aspect 'aspect1' woven into 'Hello' must be declared in an aop.xml file.
(no source information available)
I have placed both aspect1.class and aspect2.class in CLASSPATH system variable.

Can you please help me to resolve the problem. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jitesh