Re: [aspectj-users] Method parameter annotations...

Adrian Colyer wrote:
We have no immediate plans to implement this feature (i.e. certainly not in the 1.5.x stream, I guess it could be a candidate for 1.6 if enough folks voted for it).

I would have found it useful for Contract4J, since the user might want to define individual contracts for each parameter. However, the easy workaround is to just put those contract tests as preconditions on the method itself.
The closest you can get to this functionality with current AJ is to use an "if" pcd that calls out to a static helper method:
Thanks for this example. I wasn't really sure what the best approach would be for the general workaround case.

dean

Back to the top