Re: [aspectj-users] Method parameter annotations...

Unless things have changed recently, AJ5 does not yet support matching on annotations on parameters. You could annotate the method and then use reflection on the parameter list to find any annotations. Not nearly as straightforward, unfortunately.

dean

Kyle Lomeli wrote ..