Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT Magical Disappearing classes...

Ron,

Thanks for the information, that should help narrow it down. See also
bug 132314 for a similar issue.

To help debug future occurrences of problems like this, I've made use
of the expanded event trace capabilities in AJDT 1.4 dev builds to add
a new trace category called "Compiler / Task list messages". This is
disabled by default, so needs to be enabled via the filters button of
the AJDT Event Trace view. This is only available in dev build
1.4.0.20060509092419 (or later) for Eclipse 3.2RC3.

Regards,

Matt.