[aspectj-users] AJDT Magical Disappearing classes...

AJDT Dev Team.

I am experiencing an interesting phenomon, if the AJDT compile experiences an issue during a compile, it just flat out stops and does not emit an error message.

My configuration is as follows:

Eclipse SDK

Version: 3.1.1

Build id: M20050929-0840

Eclipse AspectJ Development Tools

Version: 1.3.1

Build id: 20060410063641

AspectJ version: 1.5.1a

JDK:

C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_04

I have partiallly got around this for source cod by making it temporarily a Java project then get the "real" compiler errors.  Correcting them and re-enabling the Aspectj Nature.  But for aspects that apply to JAR's on the InPath this does not work.

Any thoughts as this is really hindering my progress.

Ron

<<winmail.dat>>

Back to the top