From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Burnley
Sent: den 8 maj 2006 11:02
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] Does these aspects produce the desired result?

Hi, I've not looked at all of them, but with #4 you're not creating the array in the toArray section property. I.e. you should be doing

_list.toArray(new TraceRecord[_list.size()]);

otherwise these methods are always going to return null.

I was thinking that what you've done in #4 is a real round-a-about way of doing things, but I can't think a better way at the moment.