From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of mouna SAHIB
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 6:03 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] COmbining pointcuts in the same advice

Euh, my problem then is to access to the two arguments of the two pointcuts! What I presented inthe example doesn't match.

2006/5/3, mouna SAHIB < mouna.sahib@xxxxxxxxx>:

Okay, here is my exmaple:
 The target class with 2 methods annotated by @tag and @tagBis:

package HelloWorld;

public class HelloWorld {

@tag(value = "mamethode")
    public void sayHello( String s){
    s = "sayHello";
    System.out.println(s);

}

@tagBis
    public void say(String s){
        System.out.println("say" +s);
}

         new HelloWorld().sayHello(null);
         new HelloWorld().say("a call to say()");
         }
}

and my aspect:

public aspect World {
    private pointcut sayWorld(String s):execution(@tag * *(..))&& args(s);

    after(String s): sayWorld(s) {
        System.out.println("World!");

    }

    private pointcut saySmthg(String s):execution(@tagBis * *(..))&& args (s);
    after(String s): saySmthg(s)&& sayWorld(s) {
        System.out.println("smthg" + s);
    }
       }
The two poitncuts have here the same type of arguments and I would like to treat the two the same way (here a simple System.out.println("smthg" + s);)
All in all, I would like to advise the first pointcut by the second to add an other treatement, envetually  the one  made with the second poitncut;
I hope I'm clear and excuse me expressing with a bad english  ...