[aspectj-users] Execution joinpoint for calls to interface methods?

I'd like to create a joinpoint that captures execution of all methods declared on a certain interface within all implementors of that interface.

I can see how I can use a type expression to get all implementors:

execution(SomeInterface+.*(..)) :

Obviously, this is all methods within the selected targets; implementors of SomeInterface

(How) can I also constrain the execution joinpoint further to include only the methods declared by the interface being implemented?

Back to the top