From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Andy Clement
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 6:00 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT stability?

I have spent some time this afternoon investigating this problem of
the 'advice disappearing'.  I have found out how it occurs, but it
should only mean that the gutter markers are missing, the 'end result'
should execute just fine (fully advised) - apart from Jeppe, is anyone
else seeing that the result of an incremental compile fails to execute
correctly?

Andy.