Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT stability?

Did you add a bug? or check for the exception stack trace in our
bugzilla list to see if its already raised/fixed? (Actually, our
bugzilla is googled so you search AJ bugzilla through google ).  If we
don't get bug reports for the stack traces shown in the 'add a bug'
popup, then we don't know there is anything to fix .... you might
think we already know about a problem if it is happening to you all
the time, but that is by no mean going to be the case... we run over
3000 testcases against every build of AspectJ before shipping it, but
that doesn't remotely cover all the possible usages AspectJ will be
put to by our users.

Andy.