Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT stability?

The problem description that Howard posted in the first mail, also
seems to describe my problems to the point.
I have tried the lates/gratest on 3.1.2 && 3.2M6, using a compination
og old-style aspects and @AspectJ syntax, and very often (more so than
not) get a popup asking me to "add a bug".
Then I need to make a clean build to get things normalized.

Best regards
Kaare Nilsen