Re: [aspectj-users] Using Aspects from JAR files

Hello,

I have found my problem. Actually, I tried to simplify my previous question
because I have not two but three projects (A, B and C), and I ended by
"hiding" the real problem. Next, I will explain the exact situation and what
my problem was:

In A, I have the aspect with the pointcuts I wish to reuse (none() and
all() ).

In B, I have a project which uses the pointcuts in A, which will then advise
C.

And finally, C uses the JAR generated from B, where the compile time error or
warning message is shown.

I had a reference in the classpath of B to A. I had also a reference in the
classpath of C to B. But I didn't have one from C to A, which caused my
problem. And that's it, I suppose :)

Thanks for your interest,

Paulo Zenida