Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT stability?

Btw. This happens on both 3.1.2 and 3.2M6.

/Jeppe

Jeppe Cramon wrote:
Hi

We experience from time to time that our code doesn't get advised. We have to clean the project(s) to get the properly weaved. We usually notice it at runtime when things bomb or NP's occur. Not so pleasant.

/Jeppe

Howard Lewis Ship wrote:
How are others finding the stability of the AJDT?  I'm running latest
and greatest and see a lof of problems:

Often (especially after editting an aspect), advised methods are not
decorated until I do a clean build.

I get a goodly number of exceptions (with that panel that advises me
to "add a bug").

Often, my aspects will not appear in the Type view.  Sometimes, even a
restart of Eclipse does not fix this (though a close and re-open of
the project will!).

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry