[aspectj-users] AJDT stability?

How are others finding the stability of the AJDT?  I'm running latest
and greatest and see a lof of problems:

Often (especially after editting an aspect), advised methods are not
decorated until I do a clean build.

I get a goodly number of exceptions (with that panel that advises me
to "add a bug").

Often, my aspects will not appear in the Type view.  Sometimes, even a
restart of Eclipse does not fix this (though a close and re-open of
the project will!).

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry