[aspectj-users] Understanding AspectJ source?

Hi !

I want to understand the source code of AspectJ. I would like to see in which files the this, target and args pointcuts are checked?

Where may I find how the weaving is done on the bytecode?? For example, I want to read the aspectJ code where an instruction invokevirtual is tested against a  call pointcut?

If you have already digged into the source code of AspectJ. Could you help me?

Nadia.

Back to the top