[aspectj-users] Easiest way of making a source and javadoc bundle for aspectJ 1.5.1a

Hi.

I am the author of a maven2 aspectJ compiler plugin, and for that
plugin to work I need to upload the aspectJ binaries to ibiblio like
this : http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/aspectj/aspectjrt/1.5.0/

As you can see the 1.5.0 release was also made with the sources.
For the 1.5.1A I will try to do the same, but I talked to the creator
of the 1.5.0 upload bundle, and he said he created the sources jar
manually.
What I would hope perhaps in the aspectJ build system i could have the
sources, and the javadoc jars created for me ?

There are 4 artifacs i need to create sources, and hopefully javadoc jars for
aspectjtools
aspectjweaver
aspectjlib
aspectjrt

Any hope, or do I need to do it manually ?

Best regards
Kaare Nilsen

Back to the top