[aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.5.1a and Eclipse 3.0

As a number of people are still using Eclipse 3.0 (and based products), we
thought it'd be good to make the memory-reduced goodness of AspectJ
1.5.1a available in that environment. AJDT 1.2.1 already contains AspectJ
1.5.0, so we will do an AJDT 1.2.2 containing AspectJ 1.5.1a. In fact
development builds of this are now available:

http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt/downloads/#dev

The only changes specific to the AJDT side of things since AJDT 1.2.1 are
the changes necessary to support the newer version of AspectJ. We're
not planning any other changes. Please try out the latest development
build if you are using Eclipse 3.0 and report any bugs as usual. We will
then promote it to a release build in the next week or two.

Regards,

Matt.

Back to the top