Re: [aspectj-users] Re: breakpoints

Problem somehow solved:

It looks like the problem is related to JRockit (ding ding Alex).
Starting Tomcat through Sysdeo plugin with JRockit resets all
breakpoints. Having Tomcat use SUN JVM behaves normally regarding the
breakpoints, even if the compilation is done with JRockit or SUN.

I am very far from understanding what is wrong, but considering that
the env is quite complex with too many pieces together I will resume
myself at using Tomcat through Sysdeo with SUN JVM (even if everybody
is saying that I can feel how better JRockit is with Tomcat, which in
my case is exactly the opposite :-) ).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

ps: sorry for all these emails, that finally are concluding that the
problem is not related to AJDT. And sorry for the suspicion :-).