Re: [aspectj-users] Re: [NEWSDELIVER] Re: AJDT 1.3.1 makes Eclipse run out of memory

I don't have a special setting for PermGen, but with my project which
is about 1300 classes (2 aspects with ITD weaved in about 20 classes),
during a clean rebuild the memory jumps from aprox.200M to over 512M.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.