[aspectj-users] Re: [NEWSDELIVER] Re: AJDT 1.3.1 makes Eclipse run out of memory

I've not been able to reproduce this, but.... I also got an OOM : PermGen space error yesterday. Noticeable because I've never seen a PermGen issue before when using Eclipse / AJDT. So I think there *is* something going on here that is beyond just Jeppe's local configuration.