Re: [aspectj-users] pointcut wildcard question

http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/progguide/semantics-pointcuts.html#matching

Wim Deblauwe schrieb:
Indeed that works. Any idea on where in the documentation this would be?

2006/4/12, Tim Kettler <tim.kettler@xxxxxxx <mailto:tim.kettler@xxxxxxx>>:

    Hi,

    I think you have to use:

    pointcut getters() : execution( * MyInterface+.get*(..))

    to match any number of arguments.

    Hope this helps
    -Tim