[aspectj-users] : extracting source code with exceptions into an aspect

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to extract some generic code included in some methods of a business class in order to put it in an aspect. The "problem is that this code generates a multitude of exceptions. I don't really know what is the suitable method to manage these exceptions in the aspect.
I have something like this:
public MyType method1(some parameters) throws unkownResourceParameter, unkownService, <other exceptions...>{

/*transversal code of checking the parameters values*/
try{
  if( parameter1 = null){
  logger.warn(...);
  throw new BadParameterException(...);
}
 if(parameter2 =null){
 logger.warn(..);
throw new ....
}

/*some other code*/

try{
}

catch(){
...}
}
catch(){
throw new...}
catch(){
...}
}
when I exctract the generic code (included in the try bloc) I must have catch blocs in my code advice, but these blocs aren't exactly the same depending in each method.
What should I do for this?
thanks for help.

Back to the top