[aspectj-users] declare parents with super/sub classes

Hi,

I want to use declare parents to implement an empty interface for both
a subclass AND a super class. AJC will only do it for the superclass
in everything I've tried. I know that this makes sense since the
subclass will inherit the implementation. But for the example I'm
working on, which is implementing of distribution on a JVM, I need it
to be able to do this. Does anybody have any ideas on how to force it
to work?

Thanks,
Jennifer

Back to the top