[aspectj-users] Code coverage and code style tools that work with aspectj?

                          Hi!

  Does anyone know / have experience w/ code coverage and code style
tools that work w/ aspectj?

  I haven't tried any code coverage tools w/ aspectj, but now I would
need one. I ran checkstyle but it seemed to go berserk from aspectj
syntax so I quit it. Haven't checked it for about two years, so I don't
know whether the situation has improved.

  Anyhow, any experiences on what works and what doesn't are greatly
appreciated!

         -Antti-

Back to the top