[aspectj-users] Advice order

Hello,

I found a strange behaviour or, at least, a behaviour that I don't understand
from the execution of two before advices. If I change the order of the before
advices, the result is totally different. If we put the topAnnotated before
advice in first place, the advice for nonTopAnnotated is never executed. Am I
missing something here?

The code is as follows:

Aspect:

aspect MyAspect {

	pointcut annotated(Annotation a) :
		call(@Annotation * *..*.*(..)) &&
		@annotation(a);

	pointcut topAnnotated(Annotation a) :
		annotated(a) &&
		!cflowbelow(annotated(Annotation));

	pointcut notTopAnnotated(Annotation a, Annotation aTop) :
		annotated(a) &&
		cflowbelow(topAnnotated(aTop));

	// If we change the order of the before advices, the non top advice is never
	// printed. Why?!!!
	before(Annotation a, Annotation aTop) :
		notTopAnnotated(a, aTop) {
		out.println("Non-top:");
		out.println("\tJoin point: " + thisJoinPointStaticPart);
		out.println("\tEnclosing join point: " + thisEnclosingJoinPointStaticPart);
		out.println("\tAnnotation: " + a);
		out.println("\tTop annotation: " + aTop);
	}

	before(Annotation a) :
		topAnnotated(a) {
		out.println("Top:");
		out.println("\tJoin point: " + thisJoinPointStaticPart);
		out.println("\tEnclosing join point: " + thisEnclosingJoinPointStaticPart);
		out.println("\tAnnotation: " + a);
	}
}

Testing classes:

public class A {

	@Annotation("A.foo") void foo() {
		new B().foo();
	}
	/*
	* Result of the main method execution
	* Top:
	* Join point: call(void teste.A.foo())
	* Enclosing join point: execution(void teste.A.main(String[]))
	* Annotation: @teste.Annotation(value=A.foo)
	* Non-top:
	* Join point: call(void teste.B.foo())
	* Enclosing join point: execution(void teste.A.foo())
	* Annotation: @teste.Annotation(value=B.foo)
	* Top annotation: @teste.Annotation(value=A.foo)
	*/
		new A().foo();