Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT 1.3.1 Release Candidate

#: Andy Clement changed the world a bit at a time by saying (astral date: 4/7/2006 8:13 PM) :#
Alex,

They will match - you will see an AspectJ1.5.1a build next week - we
like to follow eclipse and its 'a' builds ;).  A structure model bug
and slightly more serious batch compilation bug were reported just
after we shipped 1.5.1.

Andy.

That's great Andy (not the bug, but the synchronized release :-) ). Thanks.

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

#: Matt Chapman changed the world a bit at a time by saying (astral date: 4/7/2006 1:33 PM) :#
> The latest development build of AJDT 1.3.1.20060406092046 for Eclipse
> 3.1 is the release candidate build. This can be obtained via the AJDT
> download page:
>     http://www.eclipse.org/ajdt/downloads/#dev
> You can use either the update site or zip file - make sure you get the
> 1.3.1 version and that you're using Eclipse 3.1 (the latest update,
> Eclipse 3.1.2, is recommended).
>
> Please try this out if you can, and raise any problems in bugzilla. If
> nothing too serious is found by early next week, we'll make the final
> release.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt.

Hi Matt!

I have a quick question: the version you are pointing is mentioning in the Cruise Control log:

changing aj release to 1.5.1a
updating aspectj version to be 1.5.2.20060406131057

Now, it looks there will be again a small difference between the version of AJ in AJDT and the
latest public release AJ version. I am wondering if it would be possible by the time AJDT is
declared final to also distribute the corresponding AJ version. This would allow everybody to avoid
possible conflicts between versions.

tia,

./alex
--