[aspectj-users] Load Time Weaving info?

Hi,

I just started on AspectJ and I'm looking for info on LTW. More specific, on info for doing this scenario:

At my company, we use IntelliJ (which has no aspectJ support currently) and we want to keep it that way. So, I would like to write some aspects in Eclipse (I am now starting out with a logging aspect, what else? ;)) and then do LTW to enable the aspects in our code.
I already managed to write a simple logging aspect and got it working in Eclipse, but how do I go from there? I probably need to create a jar from the aspect somehow? Then how do I enable the LTW? Is it easy to enable/disable individual aspects? What needs to be on my classpath in IntelliJ then?

any help is highly appreciated!

regards,

Wim

Back to the top