[aspectj-users] Re: weird behavior about compilation errors with latest AJDT

A quick solution to the prev problem (sorry for not trying it before
posting): I have removed the AJDT nature, compiled with normal
project, cleaned, re-added AJDT nature, and now I see my 2752 errors
:-).

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.

> Hi!
>
> I have the following env:
> MyEclipse 4.1.1 on Eclipse 3.1.2 and latest AJDT (1.3.1). I have a
> pretty complex project with a couple of linked source dirs. When clean
> and compile, there are no errors reported. But, manually checking it
> shows that there are quite a few compilation problems (f.e. missing
> jars).
>
> Do anybody else see something similar? Or my env is screwed?
>
> Many thanks in advance,
>
> ./alex
> --
> .w( the_mindstorm )p.