From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ron DiFrango
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:55 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [aspectj-users] advising jsp's for i18n (because of
problemwithhibernate property)

Rauol,

Are the JSP tags also using reflection to get access to the underlying data
hence the problem picking out via a call join point?

What about converting it back into execution join point and use something
like cflow to exclude calls from Hibernate?

I assume then given your structure you have no Value Objects that sit on top
of your Hibernate objects?  If you did you could wire it in at that level
potentially.

Ron

  _____